রবিবার, ২৭ নভেম্বর, ২০১৬

Work is progressing on the irrepressible power of "Shadin"for disabled Badargonj 

Kamruzzaman Mukta, Badarganj (Rangpur) 


Heart full of hope, and irrepressible energy that the child is moving forward on the name of the independent (9). Kalupara of Tarash UP Para village under Shankarpur Badarganj sent home. Altaf Hussain, his father a day laborer at one time thought of physically disabled children sbadhinake was not pregnant. Because he, like any normal child and ten children. For that reason, as well as his father excess tension. Parents ignore the tension as a disabled child, and ten independent study is progressing forward. The indomitable power of the free will of the Father concedes a time of day laborers were forced to be enrolled in school. The child's tender soft hands clenched the pen of the PSC completed all the tests. She gives the test well. Children of primary school students were at Shankarpur pathanapara. Altaf Hossain, the father of the free labor; I had no idea I could do independent study. He made me his uncompromising wishes to be enrolled in school. I am a poor man. I eat day to day. I hope to educate disabled children that I do not know how far. The Independent said the child; I studied physical disability, but learned to overcome all barriers and ten normal people would like to work for the country. Pray for me. Fazlul Haque, head teacher; Binayi independent and highly talented. He stretched out a hand of cooperation will go a long way I think. 

 Badarganj, Rangpur
 Date 27 Nov / 16 
Mobile -01717850964

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন