রবিবার, ৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৭

They are blacksmiths









Kamruzzaman Mukta,Badarganj (Rangpur): 
Sudhir Roy Karmokar (85). Blacksmith by profession. Badarganj amongst Damodarpur Up Amrulbari at home. The British period to be associated with this profession to hand over their forefathers. Since she has been working in the blacksmith. Her three children are directly involved in this profession. Essentially, they are now running a small business. Photos, axes, knives, kitchen, use a variety of materials, including iron spade he had created. This is the only business judgment Sudhir Karmokar independend today. Badarganj Municipal Shahid Minar area of blacksmith field.  Blacksmith industry veteran with Sudhir Roy, he said; This may have been the work of short duration. It is the job of our ancestors. My father and grandfather, blacksmith worked during the British period. I was involved in them to help. My three children are involved in this business. At present, they are assisting me. independend the grace of God I am today without this business. Essentially the demand in different parts of the country, I send my luggage, and my business is good. He said: It is good to think that my business at least 30 people were able to arrange employment. But this job is extremely hard work. Anyone can do this if they wished.  
Staff Dhananjoy Mohonto (55), said; Have been working on for decades. I do not know of another job. I work here every day 6 of the money, which came with my family. Employees 
Dhiren Chandra Roy (45) said, one time I was unemployed. These institutions have been working for 10 years. My family is making the day go by.  
The village blacksmith, and the blacksmith Kartik Chandra (65),  said; Pakistan period are working in blacksmith . My business has 10 workers. I send goods to different parts of the country, the income of the demand is good. By the grace of God I am in this business.  
Tosaddeque Hossain retail business, Sudhir Kamar hole sale from the blacksmith, knife, spud, including various types of grafting materials are purchased and sold in the market. It was good for my business.  
Come to buy Badarganj Upazila Parishad Vice-Chairman Saidul Islam said, essentials such as Photos, spade, spud, different types of goods, including knives are made. In fact, it's an art. The domestic industry should cooperate in order to survive at all.  




Badarganj, Rangpur 
Date -5 Feb / 17 
Mobile -01717850964

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন