মঙ্গলবার, ২১ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৭

Poem - Devotion of Martyrs






"Of this society 
                 you know who I am?  
I am a martyred freedom fighter, 
                Much hope of conviction, 
Gave their lives for the country, 
               Morays you forgot, 
What my name was?  
               If you Don't forget, 
My family a little look at, 
              Ignored and neglected my child was dead, 
I am my brother have died, 
             A little bit hearty you eat them, 
Not if, 
            And as the end, 
However, 
           Send beyond, 
Just how much hope take, 
          Gave my soul, 
This is his reward, 
          If so, 
Then do not come to the Shahid Minar (symbol of nation's respect for the language martyrs), 
         The flowers do not confer ours, 
To gain time, 
        And eat hearty everyone .......... "




Kamruzzaman Mukta
Badarganj,Rangpur 
Date- 21 Feb / 17 
Mobile -01717850964

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন