শুক্রবার, ২৮ এপ্রিল, ২০১৭

After a long time, I came back with you dear friends





I came back with you again. Because I can not break me. Because all of a sudden my break off my Facebook ID. I do not know why they stopped My Facebook ID. Despite all the information on my profile, my ID was closed for the day. A day spent on leave, you know how I did that mean I can not say. I have tried a lot of long-time friend has been able to open my ID. I would like to thank my friend Rofikul. Wednesday (6 April) night I got back to my ID closed. I blog and on Facebook at the age of 5 months. Ultimately between. Write blog post did not feel much pain. Anyway, I got back and I'm thankful to God for it all got back to the text. All friends at home and abroad a lot of my good friends. I'm fascinated by your love. I am grateful to all of you. From today I will be present with regular text. I hope you will be with me as all previous. Good luck to all of you, stay healthy, are the hope.  

Your friend 
Kamruzzaman Mukta 


Date- 28 Apr / 17 
Mobile-01717850964

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন