রবিবার, ৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১৭

Badarganj Upozilla Executive Officer Kazi abida gulshan plays the pioneering role for the students of Badarganj Women's Degree College







Kamruzzaman Mukta,Badarganj (Rangpur): 

The Kazi abeda Gulshan. Badarganj Upazila Executive Officer. After joining the service at Badarganj upozilla, she has become an idol/pioneer in the field of women's education. Consider the pioneers in Badarganj women's Degree College, many students studying abroad and the country's well-known universities, including the University of their respective takes talent signature. The current government to promote girls' education and the foreseeable practical relentlessly is working. 
Badarganj Upazila Executive Officer Kazi abeda Gulshan Badarganj Women Degree College the invitation to join, she said to the students, bypassing the barriers of your (women's) will proceed. To be educated. Keep in mind, you have to be educated means to educate people. she said; Today, you have to pay attention, more and more studies, you will be successful. His emotional speech (voice) moves the minds of hundreds of students . Love mixed with his emotional speech to the students what the impact of this writing, I am informed of the purpose of the reader. 
Toma Saha.  Badarganj Upozilla Kutubpur up nagerhatt areas at home. Toma Saha, Badarganj woman's Degree College was student of Humanities group. Test the College GPA 5 in the first place. After having passed the examinations GPA-5 in the same year was admitted to the Department of Philosophy at the University of Dhaka. 
Toma Saha said he is talking to mobile phone ; Badarganj on one occasion before my test test executive to be big to do in Qazi abeda Gulshan told us. Those words ring in my ears to this day. It seemed to me to be a woman, if he can come this far, why can not I? In fact, she is my idol.  
Toma Saha said: I am the daughter of the village. My father is a poor man. Still, I think I made a promise that he (Kazi abeda Gulshan) I could have done that.  
Toma saha said, madam our class all the words of the day on the faces of friends I've dreamed of being. Madam, if we learn to study friends often used to tell me I could be like. Many well-known universities in the country, including many students the batch has been admitted to the Medical College. Madam will remember me forever. she is my inspiration.  
Tamanna Asfi , A Barrister in London & Ex- student of  Badarganj Women's Degree College said over mobile phone; Badarganj Upazila Executive Officer Kazi abeda Gulshan pioneer women in our Upozilla. Emulation and followed him to receive higher education abroad come to me today. He is my inspiration. I believe and pray that he (Kazi abeda Gulshan) will be much larger and more important positions in the government of the day will be mounted. On the sidelines of his official actions that women will continue to provide even more motivation to her expectations. 
According to the Badarganj Women's Degree College Principal Bimalendu Sarker said; she is an example of the spread of women's education. Inspired by my students the best results at the country's prestigious universities of the country, including the Medical College Admission image is bright. 



Badarganj,Rangpur 
Date-9 April / 17 
Mobile -01717850964

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন