বৃহস্পতিবার, ৫ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৭

Mr Sontos, Winning story of a poverty




Kamruzzaman Mukta, Badarganj (Rangpur): 

Sontos gosbami satisfaction, the name of the educated unemployed youth. Badarganj upozilla of Rangpur district Damodarpur Up Gudampara home the village. Father, son of a poor farmer satisfaction tough choice on the tutor (private), the management section M.Com  has low side. I could not think of how the low side of M.Com to help the poor father. In the meantime, apply for a job without a lot of places did not show any effect. No one wants to give employees a lot of money they want. Father of a poor farmer, which was not affordable. Solvency of the world have been forced to reject the advice of neighbors Jamunesari river's decision banana agreement was abandoned in the field. The banana cultivation brings success in his life. He is currently Successful banana cultivation. The cars are all home now. Art in the garden of his field, and satisfaction with the successful banana farmer, he said, at one time the world price and the cost of education given to me for my poor father was not possible. So I started to school, tutor until it had studied the low side M. I'm tired of running after the study had finished the job to one of my neighbors advised me to banana cultivation. Thus begins. Now I have understood what poverty is to win. He said, it was not a job I have no regrets. I like the thought that I depended. My banana plantation were able to arrange employment for 50 unemployed youths. He said, started in year of 2000. He is one of the first farmers in the area cultivate bananas 30 decimal fallow land deal. It takes 15 months to harvest. Land rent, including the total cost of farming is 12 thousand. Bananas are sold at Tk 19 thousand. The gain of 7 thousand. This helps farmers gain pleasure for me bananas. Speaking to reporters on the sidelines of the banana trees are at home. I noticed the tree nourished numerous  bananas hanging.  
Santosh gosbami said, that the Masters will be just a job, it is not totally correct. Bananas are grown in the last 16 years. If any man desire, interest and patience may be on the verge of poverty won him real proof of success. In this year I cultivate 4200 banana plants in 4 acore of my land. Now the fruit (bananas) are being cut. The banana crop in 15 months, including the rent of the land has cost me Tk.52 thousand. Banana vendors have to pay rentals in advance of Tk. Two lakh 50 thousand. According to estimates, however, the more money they get. I hope that with the exception of the cost will be at least Two lakh.  
Damodarpur respectable farmer and former chairman of the UP Nalini Sarker said , home-educated children of poor Sontos gosbami satisfaction. If you do not turn back unemployed educated job satisfaction seems like the psyche itself, as if no work is left to be Depended, the country will continue to prosper. 
Badarganj Upazila Deputy Assistant Agriculture Officer Kanak Chandra Roy said ; Banana crop growth. Many fall into the mode of cultivation of the land by cultivating bananas were successful.

Badarganj, Rangpur
Date- 6 January / 16 
Mobile -01717850964

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন