বৃহস্পতিবার, ১২ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৭

Something that I can not but make my friend Known





Winter warm greetings to all friends are welcome. I hope you all are doing well. I earnestly desire all of be happy where ever you are in the world. I'm basically a remote village in Bangladesh. I was writing the blog and Facebook is one month. I never did think that, as I entered the village school teacher, and developed countries are highly educated people like you will be there for my friends. I am grateful to you for this. The blog is my life and the lives of my Facebook friends from home and abroad my breath. Without the breath of life without heart and soul, as well as obsolete. Now let's come to the original context, from childhood I have been involved in writing. After being involved in teaching the subject of study as well as to learn and write about Subjective inspires more. In fact, writing about anything that gives me pleasure. I have to be constantly on the work published in national dailies originally sent in writing. It is true that computers in other blogs and Facebook knows I am absolutely new. I do not know much. Constantly learning. Dear friend of my childhood and my regular readers and fans to write a kind of forced me to Mahafhuj Wahid teaches the use of blogs and Facebook.wishes to thank my friend for IT sir. Now, I think, if my friend Mahafhuj Wahid taught me not only with a computer, the use of blogs and Facebook, then I would not be familiar with the other good friends. Again, my heartfelt welcome at Mahafhuj Wahid love. He is good and true friends from different countries of the world have the ability to become familiar with. If you do not like me, like you, an obscure village school teacher would not have known any day. I said before the blog and on Facebook 1 month. I'm learning slowly. I may be wrong-error. You look beautiful in the eyes of forgiveness, hope is. I am happy and proud to have you as a friend now. Obscure, as I read the text and the time you give my gratitude to you for this is not the end. Truly, truly, I love you too. I can love you until the moment of death-east. That's what I want. Despite achieving so much for a friend is upset, because I do not have time to give a little more in touch with my best friend that I have not. The Mariana Farazica my friend's name. City Vacareni live. The high friends and I have a new blog and Facebook. Suddenly you will be required to do sometimes do not understand? So that your valuable time is not lost, thanks for writing, or else I'd like to finish off. If anyone would like that to me, I felt bad, too bad feel normal. Apologize to you for this. If you can forgive. After hearing my words  you will forgive me. I have all your good friend, well-wisher, the spirit of people would die. Dear friends, I invite the world to come. I would be very happy if my country. Anyone interested in coming to visit Bangladesh me if I tell you before, and I'll bring my home course in Dhaka International Airport. I saw a good friendship with you, Principal sir Bimalendu Sarker and my college students, I love you as a picture of the two of you, I am sending you two pictures. Again, my heartfelt welcome to all the friends that I love. All of you good luck, be happy always.



Kamruzzaman Mukta
Badarganj,Rangpur 
Date -13 Jan / 17 
Mobile -01717850964

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন